The VGOD Pro Mech 2 Mod with Elite RDA Kit
is the new high-performance mechanical kit from VGOD which is specially designed for cloud chasers and vape trickers, presenting the VGOD Pro Mech 2 Tube Mod paired with Elite RDA Tank.
Powered by single high amp 18650 battery (Sold Separately), the VGOD Pro Mech 2 Mod features a robust chassis constructed of superior copper material, removable soft-touch Delrin grip for comfortable handling and instant fire speed with TriCon switch system. It can offer you a great vaping experience with massive vapor production and pure flavor taste.
The VGOD Elite RDA measures 24mm in diameter, featuring a dual post deck with 2mm hole per post and 11mm post hole spacing for easy coil building, adjustable bottom airflow control system, 9.25mm deep juice well which can hold up to 2.0ml E-liquid capacity and gold plated 510 pin for Hybrid friendly.
Professional design, elegant appearance, exquisite workmanship, get this VGOD Pro Mech 2 Kit to vape like a PRO!
Please note, this mech kit is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this mech mod in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
VGOD Pro Mech 2 Mod
VGOD Elite RDA
- Dimensions: 24 x 85.2mm
- Supports Single High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- High-Grade Copper Construction
- Removable Soft-touch Delrin Grip
- TriCon Switch System
- Instant Firing Speed
- 510 Threaded
- Dimensions: 24 x 33mm
- 24mm Diameter
- 2mm Hole Dual Post Deck
- Adjustable bottom Airflow Control System
- 9.25mm Deep Juice Well
- Max 2.0ml E-liquid Capacity
- Finger Tight Nut Compatible with Philips or Flat Screwdrivers
- Black VGOD Shield Logo
- Gold-Plated 510 Connector
- 1 x VGOD PRO Mech 2 Mod
- 1 x VGOD Elite RDA
- 1 x VGOD Carry Case
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Accessories Pack
- Please research the mech mods' safety, compatible atomizers, resistance laws, and battery safety before using.
- Do not use damaged battery on the mech kit.
- Only use with atomizer with positive pin that protrudes at least 1.0 mm.
- Sub Ohm Tank is not recommended.
- Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance.
- Mishandling, improper transportation, improper storage or use with liquid and/or foreign materials inside the chassis will result in damage and/or physical harm.
- NEVER use or handle the mech mod if damaged, dropped, or if eliquid has entered the chassis.