The SHELBI Mech Kit
is a high-performance mechanical kit uniquely machined in USA with limited high-end handcraft finishing
as one of the most artistic mech mods on the market
, which is specially designed for cloud chasing and vape tricks.
Powered by single high-amp 18650 battery, the SHELBI Mech Kit features a 24mm diameter Top Hat 510 hybrid connection for enhanced conductivity to deliver powerful direct output. With elegant appearance in 3 color options, the tube mod body is ergonomically designed with wave curve that is easy to grip while vaping. The fire button utilizes an innovative threaded design with customizable throw length, also can be completely locked off for safety when not in use. The SHELBI RDA features a dual post deck for easy coil building, deep juice well, dual airflow slots and wide bore drip tip.
Each SHELBI mod is elaborately handcrafted and checked over to ensure each device lives up to the quality reputation. If you are looking for a unique mech mod, the SHELBI Mech Kit is absolutely a must-have collection.
Please note, the mech kit is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this mech mod in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
- Dimensions: 25 x 120mm
- High-Performance Mech Mod
- Supports Single High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Specially designed for vapor competition
- limited High-end Handcraft Finishing
- Top Hat 510 Hybrid Connection
- Enhanced Conductivity for Powerful Output
- Innovative and Lockable Fire Button
- Dual Post Building Deck
- Deep Juice Well
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 1 x SHELBI Mech Mod
- 1 x SHELBI RDA
- 2 x SHELBI Ni80 Pre-made Coil
- 1 x Set of O-rings
- 1 x Flat Pouch
- Spare Parts
- 1. Please research the mech mods' safety, compatible atomizers, resistance laws, and battery safety before using.
- 2. Do not use damaged battery on the mech mods.
- 3. Only use with atomizer with a positive pin that protrudes at least 1.0 mm.
- 4. Sub Ohm Tank is not recommended.
- 5. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance.
- 6. Mishandling, improper transportation, improper storage or use with liquid and/or foreign materials inside the chassis will result in damage and/or physical harm.
- 7. NEVER use or handle the mech mod if damaged, dropped, or if liquid has entered the chassis.