The IJOY 20700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
is one of the newest battery sizes on the market, which can offer you the additional capacity and power without having to carry many battery cells. It is the cutting edge of technology and are designed for folks who demand the highest level of performance with no compromises.
The IJOY 20700 Battery features an rechargeable 20700 battery with high capacity of 3000mAh and a max current load of 40A with flat top design. Shaping the way you vape, the IJOY 20700 Battery is compatible with most 20700 box mods and high power configurations. Long storage life, light weight and high energy density, that’s it. Get the IJOY 20700 battery to enjoy excellent performance with your favorite mods.PLEASE NOTE:
This is high capacity and high discharge current battery. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you’d better store it in a safe place to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
- Dimensions: 20.4 x 70.1mm
- Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
- Typical Capacity: 3030mAh
- Min Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 40A
- Max Pulse Discharging Current: 85A
- Style: Flat Top
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Discharge Temperature Range: -20°C - 60°C
- Charge Temperature Range: 0°C - 45°C
- Monthly Self-discharge Rate: Less or equal 0.5%
- 1 x IJOY 20700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- DO NOT discharge below 2.5V.
- DO NOT over-discharge or over-charge.
- DO NOT short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- DO NOT throw batteries into fire.
- DO NOT leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- DO NOT leave unattended while charging.
- DO NOT use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
- DO NOT store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.