The Aspire ICR 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 20A 2600mAh
is a powerful and high performance rechargeable lithium battery used by many vapers in the vaping industry. It features a high capacity of 2600mAh and a max current load of 20A. Constructed with Hi-Drain capability for safety with flat top design, the Aspire ICR 18650 Battery is widely used in single, dual or triple parallel vape mods for excellent performance.
Get this Aspire ICR 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for your mods today!PLEASE NOTE:
This is high capacity and high discharge current battery. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
DO NOT let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you’d better store it in a safe place to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.Quick Links:Smart Battery ChargersProtective Storage Case for 18650/26650 Battery
- Dimensions: 18 x 65mm
- Type: Li-ion INR (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 2600mAh
- Max Discharge Current (Continuous): 20A
- Max Discharge Current (Pulse): 40A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Protected: No
- Positive: Flat Top
- Rated Storage Temperature: 20-60°C
- Weight: 53g
- 1 x Aspire ICR 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- DO NOT discharge below 2.5V.
- DO NOT over-discharge or over-charge.
- DO NOT short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- DO NOT throw batteries into fire.
- DO NOT leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- DO NOT leave unattended while charging.
- DO NOT use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
- DO NOT store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.