The Ampking AK3030 20700 3000mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
is the newest design in high capacity and high drain batteries made in Japan.
The Ampking 20700 Battery features an accurately rated 20700 battery cell with high capacity of 3000mAh and a max current load of 40A (tested by battery Guru Mooch). The Ampking 20700 battery utilizes a paper top ring insulator protecting the battery from unexposed to juice or damaged for safety and greater battery life, otherwise it could swell and soften, possibly increasing the risk of the insulator being damaged when put into or removed from a device or charger.
The Ampking 20700 battery are shaping the way you vape. It is compatible with most 20700 box mods and mechanical mods. Long storage life, light weight and high energy density, that’s it. Get the Ampking 20700 battery to enjoy excellent performance with your favorite mods.PLEASE NOTE:
This is high capacity and high discharge current battery. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you’d better store it in a safe place to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
- Dimensions: 20 x 70mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Discharge Voltage: 2.5V (Avg Cut Off)
- Max Charging Current: 4A
- Charging Current CC: 1250mA
- Rapid Charging Current: 4000mA
- Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- Max Short Peak Discharge CC: 40A
- Charging Temperature Range: 0°C - 45°C
- Discharging Temperature Range: -20°C - 45°C
- Rechargeable: Yes
- 1 x Ampking AK3030 20700 3000mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- DO NOT discharge below 2.5V.
- DO NOT over-discharge or over-charge.
- DO NOT short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- DO NOT throw batteries into fire.
- DO NOT leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- DO NOT leave unattended while charging.
- DO NOT use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
- DO NOT store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.