The LG HG2 18650 Li-ion battery
features a high capacity of 3000mAh and a max current load of 35A. making it perfect for low sub-ohm resistance vaping on your favorite mod. It’s the perfect battery to use in Variable Voltage/Wattage Mods. Your mods/kits will get excellent performance with this LG’s famous high quality Li-ion Battery.PLEASE NOTE:
This is high capacity and high discharge current battery. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you’d better store it in a safe place to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.Quick Links:Smart Battery ChargersProtective Storage Case for 18650/26650 BatteryFeatures:
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- High Drain: 20A constant current, 35A pulse current load
- Diameter: 18.3 x 64.9mm
- Chemistry: INR
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃, Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Size:18650 (Cylindrical)
- 1 x LG HG2 18650 Li-ion Battery
- DO NOT discharge below 2.5V.
- DO NOT over-discharge or over-charge.
- DO NOT short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- DO NOT dispose of in fire.
- DO NOT leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- DO NOT leave unattended while charging.
- DO NOT use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
- DO NOT store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.