The Sony VTC6 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 30A 3000mAh
is the new and powerful 18650 battery which has been hailed as the undisputed champion by many users in the vaping industry. It features a high capacity of 3000mAh and a max current load of 30A. Constructed with Hi-Drain capability for safety with flat top design, the Sony VTC6 is widely used in single, dual or triple parallel vape mods for excellent performance.
This skillfully designed Sony VTC6 Battery will remain cooler than most every battery available on the market today and ensure that your vaping experience is not burdened by over heating and safety concerns. Get this Sony VTC6 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for your mods today!PLEASE NOTE:
This is high capacity and high discharge current battery. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
DO NOT let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you’d better store it in a safe place to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.Quick Links:Smart Battery ChargersProtective Storage Case for 18650/26650 Battery
- Brand: Sony
- Model: US18650VTC6
- Dimensions: 18.2 x 64.9mm
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.25V
- Cut Off Voltage: 2V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Max Continuous Charge Current: 5A (continuous); 6A (pulse)
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A (with 80°C Temperature Cutoff); 15A
- Positive: Flat Top
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.20mm x 64.86mm
- Weight: 47.3g
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Made in Japan
- 1 x Sony VTC6 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- DO NOT discharge below 2.5V.
- DO NOT over-discharge or over-charge.
- DO NOT short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- DO NOT dispose of in fire.
- DO NOT leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- DO NOT leave unattended while charging.
- DO NOT use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
- DO NOT store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.