The SAMSUNG INR18650-30Q 3000mAh Li-ion Battery
features a high capacity of 3000mAh and a max current load of 15A. It is for long storage life, light weight and high energy density!
You can use it with any mods working with 18650 batteries. Your mods will get exciting performance with this SAMSUNG popular high quality Li-ion Battery.PLEASE NOTE:
This is high capacity and high discharge current battery. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
DO NOT let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you’d better store it in a safe place to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.Quick Links:Smart Battery ChargersProtective Storage Case for 18650/26650 BatteryFeatures:
- Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 15 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
- 1 x SAMSUNG INR18650-25R 2500mAh Li-ion Battery
- DO NOT discharge below 2.5V.
- DO NOT over-discharge or over-charge.
- DO NOT short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- DO NOT dispose of in fire.
- DO NOT leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- DO NOT leave unattended while charging.
- DO NOT use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
- DO NOT store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.